Sunday, August 12, 2012

Park #21: Anheuser Busch Sports Park - Columbus

     Just off Olentangy River road is this sprawling sports complex of baseball fields, a couple soccer fields & basketball courts and an indoor cookie-cutter type complex of the half moon variety that seem to be everywhere in Ohio. This is a huge place, no doubt rocking all weekend long during the summer. I had meant to sneak in a Budweiser to drink while I was at this place, but I forgot. Seen as how Anheuser-Busch has a plant here in Columbus, I should have just phoned them up and had them deliver it to me.






I've never been in one of these things, and I wouldn't this day either as they were doing some sort of construction on it.

Pretty much what you would expect, only bigger (@50 acres).

No comments:

Post a Comment