Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Park #1: Academy Park - Gahanna

A pretty typical park along the Big Walnut Creek with your athletic fields, your paved walking trails, your shelters. Met this little guy along the way.


It was a pretty hectic day. I had to be at work at 2pm and along with doing other errands, figuring out how in gods name I would be able to make it out there with all the bus transfers and be on time was a major exorcise in math. Not one of my strong suits. But I did it, and I was on time for work.


A little lesson I learned that day: if one is going to rely on the bus, and the ol' Sole Taxi ie, walking, one should invest in an umbrella. My smart butt, however did not and as a result got soaked. Just pissing rain all day long. As a result of having to make it back on time for the bus, I was a little hurried, so I couldn't explore as much as I wished. But, it is was it it is, and as a start to this strange journey, I thought it went pretty well. Hope you think so too. To be continued...





Somewhere there is a very cold kid...


This guy, repairing a fence was the only soul I saw in the entire park the whole time I was there.





who lives here??


No comments:

Post a Comment